Free Community Websites
Help your group or organisation gain extra exposure and publicity by applying for a FREE web site.
Community web sites from Bolton Echo are available to charities, voluntary groups and not-for-profit organisations including sports teams or clubs.
Bolton Echo community web sites are easy to use, with eight colour schemes to choose from.
Using the content management system you can:
- Add, edit and delete pages, text and images
- Create image galleries for any page
- Show the location of your group with an interactive Google map
- View how many visitors your site pages are receiving
- The site also includes an image gallery page and a contact form.
Get a FREE site
If you are coaching at a sports club, or running a group in your free time then please send us some information about your organisation and we will set up a site for you (if you meet our criteria).
Email email@example.com with the following details:
- The name of the group.
- Where and when you meet.
- Contact address (please specify if this is the personal address of group organiser).
- Contact phone number, email address and web site address.
- Contact name and email address of the site administrator.
- Some basic information or an introduction to the group so we can categorise it.
- A logo/image for the group.